Return to Cricket Grant Scheme
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The scheme aims to support affiliated Cricket Clubs and Leagues within England and Wales, during the COVID-19 crisis, by providing emergency grant funding to help cover any shortfall in the preparation, essential day-to-day running and maintenance costs of facilities following the resumption of recreational cricket.
Who can apply?
Cricket Clubs and Leagues (Open-Age or Junior) affiliated to the ECB* via their County Cricket Board in 2019 or 2020
What will the scheme fund?
Clubs and Leagues can apply for:
- Facilities Preparation Costs
- Adapting to comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Pitch Renovation
Essential Fixed and / or Contracted Costs
- Utility or Service Costs
- Rental charges
- Staff costs (employees - not coaches or players)
- Cleaning or maintenance commitments
- IT Licences
- Equipment orders that can’t be deferred or recovered
- TV / Broadband Subscriptions (where it is not suspended)
- Any other reasonable fixed and / or contracted costs
How much grant can I apply for?
Each application will be based on an assessment of need up to £3,000.
How do I apply?
Before considering an application, it is highly recommended that clubs and leagues read the Return to Cricket Grant Scheme guidance notes to determine if they are eligible to apply.
Application Form Is Attached Below.