Isle of Wight Cricket - Winter Training
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The Isle of Wight Cricket Board offers lots of opportunities for children to get some winter training. If you are are looking for opportunities then below is what is on offer from Feb until Apr (Easter Holidays).
If you wish to find out more about getting involved please contact Stuart Chatfield (email@example.com).
- Tuesdays @ Ryde School. Mar 10th, 17th, 24th
- 5.30-7pm: Balance Ability Group (BAGs)
- 7-8.30pm: Development of Excellence (Invitation Only)
- Wednesday @ Ryde School. Feb 26th Mar 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- 5.30-7pm: Emerging Players Programme (EPP) (Invitation Only)
- 7-8.30pm: Women's Soft Ball Training
- Thursday @ Ryde School. Feb 27th Mar 5th, 19th, 26th
- 5.30-7pm: Women’s & Girls
- 7-8.30pm: County U14 - U18s
- Fridays @ Ryde School. Feb 28th Mar 6th, 13th, 20th
- 5-6pm: 5-11yr olds Turn Up and Play £4 a session
- 6-8.30pm: Senior EPP (Invitation Only)